360 EQUI-FLOW™ provides NH3 application technology for better row-to-row accuracy and a wider window of application.
360 EQUI-FLOW from 360 Yield Center
keeps ammonia in its liquid state all the way to the knife, increasing row-to-row accuracy. And its pressurized system can operate efficiently and accurately at low temps.
HOW 360 EQUI-FLOW WORKS
- Ammonia from the tank is delivered to the initial filter.
- In the tower, the ammonia is separated into gas and liquid. The vapor is condensed back down into liquid and it all moves to the pump.
- The hydraulically driven centrifugal pump pushes 100% liquid ammonia through the flow meter and control valve to the manifold.
- The equal distribution manifold equalizes flow to each outlet.
- Every row gets the same amount of ammonia in liquid state.
360 EQUI-FLOW SIDE-BY-SIDE TESTING
Tests with conventional systems and 360 EQUI-FLOW show the difference in row-to-row accuracy. At 120-pound application rate, the traditional system varied by over 20% and under 20% with a total error range of 45%. The 360 EQUI-FLOW application range was plus/minus 4%.
- Centrifugal pump condenses NH3 into liquid for even application, regardless of rate and temperature.
- Row-to-row variation shows up at the worst time for corn production. 360 EQUI-FLOW produces precision application for row-to-row accuracy.
- Improved sealing at injection point, minimizing losses.