ACCR1345 Row Cleaners by Martin-Till are positioned in close proximity to the seed disc so the wheels stretch residue while seed disc cuts it.
Resulting in a Stretch and Cut™ cleaning method.
Compact Clean Ride short Row Cleaner comes standard with 13" Spike Wheels, without Side Treader Wheels, and without Air Cylinder.
- ACCR1345 Perfect for high-speed or narrow rows. Measures less than 16” from the face plate uses CHU44C cast hubs and maintenance free long life 5205 double row bearing with 6 lip seal
- Parallel linkage provides over 4” travel while maintaining a consistent wheel stance when riding over uneven ground
- Compatible with Precision Planting Conceal™
as well as other frame-mounted openers
- Integrated Vertical Air Cylinder brackets for CleanSweep™
or SmartClean™ cylinders purchased separately
- Chassis is assembled at factory for easier installation onto planter row unit
- Ductile cast linkages run on heavy-duty hardened oil impregnated bushings
- Choice of Spikeor Razor wheels can be set up so wheels offset or intersect. Intersecting Razor wheels tear thru cover crops in seed zone
- Additional Mounting kits available for most other row units including Case-IH 1200 series, Great Plains and more