Assisted steering system providing portable, hands-free farming for more than 1200 vehicle makes and models.
- Provides hands-free guidance for your many farm vehicle types
- Allows for unrestricted manual steering when assisted steering is not engaged
- Utilizes terrain compensation technology for high accuracy on difficult terrain
- Easy installation and transferability from vehicle to vehicle
- Compatible with any Trimble® display
- Ideal for broadacre farming applications where extremely accurate positions are not required
The Trimble® EZ-Steer® assisted steering system provides simple, portable, hands-free farming for more than 1200 vehicle models – old and new. The EZ-Steer system turns the steering wheel for you by combining a friction wheel and a motor with guidance from any Trimble display. It keeps your vehicle on line for efficient, low stress steering capabilities for your farming applications.
- Complete field applications quickly and accurately
- Reduce operator fatigue and increase safety
- Operate day or night and in dusty or low visibility conditions
Terrain Compensation Technology
- EZ-Steer uses T2® sensors to calculate the actual position of the vehicle to help minimize skips and overlaps in areas with rolling terrain, slopes, and rough ground.