Improve emergence, root development and overcome compaction issues – while reducing row unit stress and bounce – with Row by Row Hydraulic Down Force Control from Ag Leader®
. Monitor and control planter down force on-the-go using the Ag Leader InCommand®
1200 display. The Hydraulic Down Force system offers control and adjusts pressure instantaneously based on field topography and soil conditions.
Benefits and Features:
- Consistent, proper planting depth no matter the field.
- Automatic response time, unlike air bag systems that can take up to 20 seconds or more to respond.
- Greater control – with row-by-row sensing – in applying variable pressure across changing spots in the field or where more compaction is present.
- Minimize row unit stress and bounce with the unique nitrogen accumulator that accommodates the tough operating conditions of today’s faster planters
- Row by Row control, which adjust each row unit of the planter separately to apply optimal down force where it’s needed.
- “Free energy” uplift springs provide lift for row units with large hopper boxes, or in heavily tilled or sandy soils. No added complexity of additional hardware, hydraulic lines and the associated drag.