Intellislope® by Ag Leader® simplifies the process of installing field drainage tile by using an RTK GPS receiver to install tile with a positive grade through the entire run. This eliminates the need for laser surveying equipment, which can be subject to weather conditions, and adjustments to keep the plow on grade in changing topography.
Benefits of Water Management
- Increase field operation windows and reduce field compaction.
- Reduce yield-robbing effects of denitrification due to poor drainage.
- Provide deeper root zone and earlier soil warm-up for better crop development.
- Eliminate hassles associated with laser surveying equipment.
- Do-it-yourself tile planning, recording and installation.
- Tile on your schedule with equipment you already own.
Why Intellislope? 3 reasons you won’t want to tile any other way!
offers unmatched drainage tiling productivity by eliminating manual grade calculations, laser tripod setup and repositioning hassles. This removes many of the irrigation challenges that growers have faced in the past, allowing them to tile their fields on their own time, while doing it more economically than hiring contractors.
- Let our products do the work and free up your time. AutoTile mode allows you to drive over the path where tile needs to be installed to survey the soil profile. Plan the depth and grade of the tile, and allow the Ag Leader display to control the depth and grade as you install.
- Intellislope works with pitch tile plows, including the Soil-Max® Gold Digger®. Survey and installation data is logged and can be archived into mapping programs such as SMS™ Basic or Advanced software to track for future reference and tile system additions.
Well-drained soil encourages deeper root development and healthier crops.